2007年7月16日 星期一

Tower in the sky (skyline) : Sky Tower





Sky Tower, Auckland
Its also the tallest building in the Southern Hemisphere!

When I went on the observation 60 floors in Sky Tower, there was a American family. Their dialogue as below:
Son : So many houses around!!
Father: Yeah!
Which one is your favorite?
Son : Which one is the tallest?
Father: Well, you're already in there!! How good is that!!!

I went Sky tour in the school tour with my schoolmates but I left early. I still remember it was the day I ran out money and there had some mistake so my ATM card have no money in it. That's really drive me crazy. Fortunately, my travellers cheque saved my life, otherwise I would become a Taiwanese refugee in New Zealand!
.
Although bad things happened, I didn't regret I been there. Sky Tower Auckland is a place worth to go, if you can afford, go upstair the restaurant is a better option!

沒有留言: