2007年7月28日 星期六

What Should I Do With My Life ?

I was astonished by a tragdy:

Last month I visited somefriends in Taichung. One friend told a story that her co-worker die two month ago, at the age 30!

And the most scare is, she die when she was using toilet in the office. Nobody figured out what's really going on. Finally my friend felt strange why the co-worker took such a long time in toilet, and called others and then found the body. She wasn't breathing. Of course they sent her to hospital but even doctors can't sure what is her cause of death, it remains mystery.

After I knew this story, (is it ghost story?) I realized that everything changes very fast and no one can't sure what is coming in the future. I wonder if I will die at age 30, what should I do with my life? What is my goal? And how to achieve it?

It's never has correct answer.

沒有留言: