2007年8月7日 星期二

A Part I Knew About Korean (editing)

The Korean appears a lot on the international news this year. Particularly two of these were very serious news. One was the murderer of US college homicide; the other was the hostage event of Taliban / Afğānistān.

I didn't know much about Korean before my NZ trip. On the other hand, I have sort of prejudice about them because they did some weird "trick" when they hold The Soccer World Cup game.

However, the old slang "Seeing is Believing" is totally correct.

There is a lot of groups Korean people around New Zealand. Fortunately, most of Korean I met were nice. (at least nice to me) Some of them has good skill in gitar, always make more fun of the party. They love to learn other language's conversation and be polite to everyone. There was a rumour I heard in Taiwan that Koreans are chauvinism. But I didn't feel it. My best friend in Christchurch he is a Korean boy. He told me he always do the dishes in their flat, not his girlfriend!

In my point of view, when a real Korean stand in front of me, what their attitude and action will let me comprehend "What is Korean, " not the prejudice. If I keep those prejudices of Korean in mind, I may lose many things and regret. Besides Korean, every other country when I met someone I know it more. For example, I have no idea and even a little bit afraid of Spain. At the first time they introduced my Spanish roommate to me, I was panic. But out of my anticipation that we have many thing in common, I have extremely good time there. It's hard to come by and I think I am lucky.

I will always remind myself, never distinguish someone worth to make friend or not by their nationality/appearance.

Script:

沒有留言: