2008年2月22日 星期五

Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oz Oz Oz!

On 2007 New years eve, I arrived Melbourne, Australia. Been here for a month and more, I become lazy and my apology that I haven't write any article since now.
New Year 2008 , New Country Australia , New journey, again , new friends and new shit things as well. This blog I made it for all my friends I met in NZ, oh my god it is already 1 years ago! Time is flying. Sometimes I wonder, how is everyone? I am pretty sure, except Kiwi or those language school's teacher, almost everyone has gone back to their home. Maybe, there's someone travel and go aboard again like me? I have to complained that the language in Melbourne is not as good as NZ, classmates are fine but they do't have many activity to get everyone familiar, and of course, no graduation speech(its good). The house mates are REALLY bad, I can't stand them anymore! They stole my food and make the whole place dirty. I am going to move out and hope my next step its going to be better.

沒有留言: