2007年7月8日 星期日

Brown or White ??

It's really ironic that the Caucasian want to become "Brown" but the Oriental want to become white!

In my society, everybody (mostly women) wants as white as possible, all the popular cosmetic to seek how white can they made! Usually the common topics is talking about which ways can made everybody become "whiter."

During the trip in New Zealand, there was one time I ate dinner in an Irish Bar with a group of white people.

I found it is extremely difference between Caucasian(the white people) and us. I mean, about seeking the perfect skin colour.
On the contrary, those American, Australian and British, all they want are to get tanned! I was totally cannot believe it! Its really weird that in Asian's opinion they've got white but some Australian even admire my skin colour! (Well, to be honest, I am brown)

Why everyone can't just satisfied what they've got?

沒有留言: