2007年7月1日 星期日

Something Lucky and Funny

During the journey something quite funny...

Sometimes people thought Caucasians are looks elder than Asian, and my appearance usually looks even younger. Because I went to New Zealand for learning English, I thought be a student I should just looks like a student. But beyond my expectation, I've got child ticket in New Zealand~

It started at 16th of April, my Spanish roommate was taking me to the school by train. We were making some joke so it’s a little bit late when we arrived the train station. The train was about to leave! We just ran in it then I said I forgot to buy the ticket first. My schoolmates told me that there is always some ticket checker on the coach and I can buy the ticket through there.

My roommate told me I can buy 10 trip ticket $12.5 is cheaper and I prepared the money and went to buy the ticket.
Me : “Hi, I would like to buy 10 trip ticket from Newmarket to Britomart”.
the ticket checker : “Ok, are you a student?”
Me : “Yes.”
the ticket checker : “Mum… its $7.5 dollar, please.”
Me (a little bit shocked and grab the $10 dollar paper money to him) : “Thanks!”

When I showed my tickets to my roommate, she said : “It’s not fair! You are older than me! But they sale you child ticket.”

沒有留言: